Monday, February 2, 2009

Life: …continues on apace.

Today I started my last semester at Orange Coast College, and I’ve already had my Contemporary Philosophy and U.S. History to 1876 classes. The jury is still out on the teachers, but I can tell that neither of them will be so horrible as to ruin the class, which is good.

As far as my writing goes, I finished the first section of my novel but I’ve hit a bit of a hitch in the story. There was a problem I wrestled with for some time and I thought I had found a solution. Unfortunately, said solution is full of holes. No doubt I will figure out a solution, but it’s very frustrating and has seriously bogged down my progress. I have a lot of empty time between classes on Monday and Wednesday in which to do writing, so I guess I’ll find out.

School and writing aside, there’s nothing much of interest to report. Church continues to go well, and at work I continue to get negligible hours. There’s an interviews on the horizon, however, that might change things. I’ll keep you posted.

Oh, and I’m surprisingly pleased with Jonas Quinn on Stargate SG-1. It’s true that he’s no Daniel, but I still enjoy his character.