Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Life: I return


After a long hiatus, I have decided to finally come out of hiding and start updating this blog again. While I’m certainly still busy with school and work, things have let up quite a bit. I’m sure that being finished
with the Victorian novel in my literature class has quite a lot to do with that.

Life in general has been going very well. I've already received my acceptance letter from UCI and will find out from UCLA at the end of this month whether or not I got in. UCLA is still my first choice, but if situations force me to go to UCI I won't be complaining. Work at Primerica is going well, I've now got my life insurance license and am currently involved in a program to get me promoted to Team Captain by the middle of summer.

I realize this post was short, but I wanted to give a quick update. My first real post back from my blog sabbatical will be one detailing my spring break journey into northern California. Look for it soon.